“Very Basic, expensive for value, good location”

Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
Ranked #102 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
HOUSTON
“Very Basic, expensive for value, good location”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was ok with initially reserving this on line from Wyndham which had a lower-price special. Then my plans changed & I needed 2 rooms, so I reserved another but it was a lot more money. I later realized there were several websites with different pricings, secured what I needed but had to call to keep the reservations straight as I could never find the on-line reservation and pricing I already had. I picked this hotel as it included a free breakfast (voucher). But when i arrived I was told that was "another type" of a reservation which didn't show up on the site where I'd reserved at all--when I hit "amenities" it only gave me all of them including breakfast.
The hotel itself was clean but barren, old and very basic. Staff were pleasant but curt. Grounds were barren.
Email said "survey will follow"--it didn't.

Room Tip: all rooms identical. I had a room in the back, viewed the parking lot; front was similar.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Korean first
Tucson
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was very pleased with our stay. I would have liked to have breakfast included. Bunz did have great burgers however!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Linda A
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 14, 2013

From booking my stay to checking out, it is always a pleasure to stay at Days-Hotel Circle. Clean and comfy rooms, and the location is so close to everything. Martha @ the front desk is the best! It is always this hotel for me and my family. The Bunz cafe was ok but we really miss the Pam Pam-

Woburn
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel was perfect for my needs in San Diego. The rooms were clean the bed was comfy actually. It's great it quiet during the days as families are venturing out. Great time by the pool too! The restaurant attached BUnz had a breakfast which was ok but the cashier I never did get her name but she same made me my to go coffee a few mornings.. She was extremely friendly, made sure I had everything I needed coffee wise ! Anyways great stay and awesome price they obitz !

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Chino, California
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Days hotel was centrally located and a great place to stay. It was literally near all of the sites in San Diego that I wanted to visit. Both check-in and check-out were quick and painless. I'd recommend this to anybody visiting San Diego and wishing to save money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple