“Fresh & Healthy”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Harbor Dr., Kettner Blvd., Pacific Coast Hwy
Los Angeles, California
“Fresh & Healthy”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

New kid on the block! Adjacent to the Hyatt this new plaza has a few eateries, some shops.. an extension of Seaport Village called Seaport District.

Seasons 52 has a small outdoor & secluded patio, sizeable indoor dining area along with a pretty nice long bar.

Ambiance was good w/ great lounge music, service was excellent & food was terrific. Great presentation, w/ a focus on healthy/ green & lean menu.

Started w/ a delicious bean soup appetizer. I had a tasty buffalo burger while the wife had a very thin rectangular pizza like dish. Dessert was light & flavorful, custard-yogurt style square cups topped w/ fruit .

I would look for this place in our neck of the woods in So Cal because its part of the Darden's chain

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Diego, California
“Happy Birthday Cathy”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I took my best friend, Cathy, to lunch here at the new Seasons 52 at the new SD Police Headquarters on Harbor Drive. I had made an Open Table reservation and there was a birthday greeting for her at the table. Wonderful soft tacos and when the dessert selection was presented to us, a picture of the both of us was taken and then presented to us with the bill. All in all it was great food, great ambiance and we will come again. Beautiful setting.

• Visited January 2014
Blayney, Australia
“Scrumptuous food, excellent service”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Make sure you book in advance!!
Excellent service, great ambiance, excellent menu and reasonable wine list.

Visited January 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Great Menu reasonable price”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

lamb chops, shrimp and scallops dishes excellent all other iteems were very good as well those were the continued favorites of our party

Visited January 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had never heard of the Seasons52 chain until I was in San Diego for a business trip. I decided to try the West Harbor Drive location based on TripAdvisor reviews and ended up going back several times during my two-week visit (including two times with my wife who joined me over a weekend and equally enjoyed the experience). This particular location has only been open for a couple of months. The staff is very friendly and pleasant to talk with. Each time I went it was as a walk-in before 6:00 PM. They offer a flat bread and wine combo up until 6, every night of the week. This is a great deal - a 2oz tasting of three wines and choose one of them for a full glass plus you choose a flatbread for a total of $15. The flatbreads are really good - the bread is very thin - cracker-like - and does not detract from the tasty ingredients that top it. We tried a different one each visit and all were good. I tried the lamb and scallops entrees and the chile relleno appetizer (very spicy); all were equally good. The desserts are unique - all are served in a small glass for $2.75 each; a perfect portion for one person. There is live piano music every night. The atmosphere is very conducive to relaxation and conversation. How can you not like it?

• Visited January 2014

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!