Found Hotel San Diego
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$261
$159
$599
Fairmont.com
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$345
$299
$219
$183
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Beachfront
$149
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$183
$159
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$310
$290
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel vyvantshared bathroomlittle italyyogurturban flatbalboa parkboutique hotelbed and breakfaststreet parkingwithin walking distanceclose to the airportsmall hotelnice breakfastqueen bedlight sleeperlocation is greatcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I spent 6 nights here. We came to San Diego to be tourists and see the sights and were certainly accomplished our mission. This is an outstanding, convenient location. We spent a day at the zoo (awesome), toured the Midway, spent time in Old Town, traveled the coast for a day, and really enjoyed Cabrillo National Monument. We ate well several nights in Little Italy and Becka's tip for seafood at Blue Water was on the money.

I think there are a few rooms that can be noisy. Ours was fine.

Becka and her staff were very attentive and helpful. And they sure do put on a good happy hour!

I would stay here again for sure.

2  Thank duke07701
John P, General Manager at Found Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed the location and all the places you can walk to from the hotel! I just love Blue Water and am happy you gave it a shot as well. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking the time to write a great review!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My guy and I drove from Santa Fe to San Diego. When we arrived to our room we were surprised that our view was literally of a WALL. No view at all. Granted....after reading some of these reviews, I requested a 'quiet' room.....they granted my request and telling me that it was 'dark'....did not mention that we literally had the view of a brick wall.
If you dont mind having the view of a wall......then the rest of the stay was great. Very comfortable. The bedding and decor was awesome in the room. Very clean and accommodating. Everyone was pleasant at the hotel.
I actually had oral surgery in Tijuana during our stay, and the room provided such great comfort while I rested after my invasive surgery. Even impressed with the local restaurants.....of course! Little Italy is full of great restaurants.
Our room had the kitchenette.....which was totally convenient.

Because of the view, I am giving this over all review 3 stars. I would have given 3.5 but that is not an option......I would have given it an extra star if I had been informed that our view was of a WALL if they told me this when I originally booked room.

It was quiet during our stay. We heard NO NOISE from airplanes or traffic. And....that was important, too get a good nights sleep. We didn't need our ear-buds even once!!!

Room Tip: If you dont mind looking at a wall.....as a view, then request room "T"...... it was very comfortable, clean and quiet..... but the 'view' sucked! Lol.....
1  Thank alohakristin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do value our guest's feedback and will take into account your experience. I was the one who spoke with you on the phone about your room choice. It was never my intention to mislead you about the view. I was under the impression it was most important to have a quiet room in order to rest after your surgery and your room was the best fit with what we had available at the time. We are so glad you enjoyed the bedding, proximity to great restaurants and our staff. We apologize that the room was not satisfactory and hope you will visit us again in the future so we can be sure you have a better view.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Spent just one lovely night in this charming small hotel in Little Italy. I took advantage of a great deal and was not disappointed! Edwina greeted me upon check in, and after getting the paperwork done, she escorted me upstairs to my Deluxe Queen room. The furnishings were ample and comfortable. Ceiling fan, armoire, great comfy bed with gorgeous linens. The hotel is very close to Balboa Park, and Little Italy's wonderful restaurants. I will definitely choose this place again whenever I need an overnight in San Diego.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The beds are a big hit and we are so happy you enjoyed them as well. See you next time!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nice hotel, very nice folks and well located for walking. Nice breakfast and evening wine and goodies. The rooms are very nice. Some street noise, but it lessens later in the evening. You can walk to great restaurants and Balboa Park.

Room Tip: select one on the south or east away from State St where it will be quieter.
1  Thank Suzanne B

Thank you for such a great review! We agree the location is perfect to walk to many restaurants and to Balboa Park. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

very nice people who offer the hotel service. the manager John and front desk Elimeena and Denise... They really care about the tourists. They happily help us to choose to walk to the Midway museum. They also helped us to book a very good steak house. the "Ruth's Steak House".

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
John P, General Manager at Found Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope we will see you again in the near future.