All reviewshotel vyvantshared bathroomgrape streetspa tubyogurtboutique hotelbalboa parkstreet parkingwalking distanceclose to the airportqueen bedcontinental breakfastgaslamp districtnoisefreewaykitchenetteearplugs
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Hotel Vyvant (formly Little Italy Inn) is a great place. The hotel owners and staff are very friendly and the breakfast was great (no hot food but the bakery and juice was good enough for me). In addition, the room is very clean. For the price and the location, it's unbeatable. I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms that don't face the street
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We took my parents down to San Diego for a quick trip. We stumbled upon Hotel Vyvant online, liked the reviews, and booked it. When we showed up the owner was there and was extremely welcoming along with the rest of the staff. The hotel is historical, more of a boutique style, but definitely something different than the big chains. You can tell the staff take pride in this hotel and its history and want to be successful. Our room accommodated four adults really well. Street noise can be a little pronounced but the tradeoff is the convenience of the location. We will definitely be coming back to Hotel Vyvant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I spent four nights at Hotel Vyvant and I did not want to leave.
I felt that I was part of a family. From the guest gatherings on Friday and Saturday to the superb and charming rooms it was truly a memorable stay.
The management and staff went out of their way to insure a positive experience for each guest.
One of the hotel Owners even drove me to a dinner meeting that I had....instead of having to travel by taxi..
The continental breakfast with muffins, coffee yogurt, cereal etc was delightful...
I will stay there again without a doubt...

Room Tip: All the rooms were lovely...just a matter of preference..
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Best stay in san diego! Lovely Hotel with great hospitality
i liked the cute very clean and modern rooms with a lovely smell not like the other hotels that smells like ..... you know

Definently an A+++ hope to stay with you soon and I will !

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I found Hotel Vyvant on Trip Advisor in advance of my business trip to San Diego. I was looking for a clean, cheap place to stay within walking distance of where I'd be working for a few days. Boy was I surprised by how amazing this B&B was. First the staff was incredibly attentive and friendly. The location was perfect and the B&B itself was cute and clean and exactly what I needed. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends if ever they visit San Diego and I will definitely be staying here on my next business trip.

Room Tip: If you don't mind sharing a bathroom, the rooms get cheaper and the bathroom is clean and large.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business