“Wow! Best Italian and pasta restaurant in San Diego by a long shot”

Arrivederci Italian Restaurant
Ranked #176 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,410 helpful votes
“Wow! Best Italian and pasta restaurant in San Diego by a long shot”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wow what fabulous food here. I came here with my family and we LOVED it. My friend raved about it for months but I never got a chance to come until last week. EVERY single dish we got was heavenly. I'd especially recommend the ravioli with mushrooms. It was amazing! My mother in law got the ravioli with salmon and she also raved about it.

This is my new favorite Italian place. The service is really wonderful and authentic with Italian waiters as well.

I'd highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014

“Very authentic! ”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We just got back from Italy a few weeks ago. This place is super good and very authentic. The wine specials were an excellent value. We ate the lamb special, lobster linguini, truffle oil risotto, and a shellfish handmade pasta. Each dish blew our minds!!
The servers at very attentive.

“A great find ... Fresh, authentic fare ... Awesome service ...”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem after a long day at the zoo. Scrumptious calamari fritti and bruschetta followed by huge portions of pasta entrees! We tried the Arrabiate, the Cleopatra, the Mediterraneo, the black linguine ... Each one was better that the last. The Vitello Milanese comes with a huge portion of baby arugula salad and roasted farm vegetables. Combined with freshly baked bread, decent prices, and attentive service with italian flair, Arrivederci exceed our expectations. We loved it so much, we went back the next day for more!

Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Service and food were fantastic! Stumbled across this place- and was happy we did! Everything was authentic tasting, nice atmosphere.

“Italian Night San Diego”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We visited San Diego with friends from Cobourg, Ontario, Canada and wanted to share our dining experiences with them from last year's visit. We love the location,ambience and great service at Arrivederci. Our friends enjoyed their dining experience. My wife loved her meal, I enjoyed my meal but not as much as our first visit. It may have been my choice for main course. Everything else was great.

• Visited February 2014