We stayed here for 5 nights in September. The hotel was nice and homey, with the rooms having a separate living room and kitchen. Breakfast in the morning was always plentiful, with a choice of cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, porridge, waffles, eggs and tea, coffee and juice. The food was always hot, and filled up. The gym was small but adequate. The pool wasnt heated which was a shame as the weather wasnt very hot. The hotel is in a residential area, so is out the way of the noise of San Diego, but close enough to get to the centre, and surrounding attractions. There are restaurants in the area, as well as supermarkets. There is free wifi in the public areas of the hotel, but not in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites