Great place to stay. Traveled with my hubby and 3 kids (12,5, and 3) and was able to squeeze ourselves into a one bedroom suite. Hotel is central and close to San Diego attractions (San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland, San Diego Wild Animal Park). Lots of parking and great dinner and breakfast. Loved getting a fresh breakfast and coming home to a nice dinner (complete with salad). My hubby loved the free beer Monday-Thursday night with dinner. Would definely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites