Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$241
$179
Hotels.com
$599
Fairmont.com
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$181
  • Pool
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$251
Official Site
$262
$219
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
$149
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
1,653 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast and dinnermon thursfull kitchenstove topevening receptionbedroom suitehome away from homesmall kitchenfront desk stafftorrey pinesyogurtsofa bedthe breakfast arealiving areafamily vacationsea worldpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for my daughters soccer tournament in the Del Rey area. From the time I stared booking the group until the end of our trip the staff could not have been more responsive and accomodating. I primarily dealt with Kimmy and Courtney and while I was there Robert, who was behind the desk and he was fantastic. One night I was seeking a seafood restaurant that would accomodate 14 in the next 2 hours and l left it up to Robert. He called me in my room 10 minutes later to see he got us a reservation. The Fish Market (or Seafood Market) was great.

The location was great for the tournament and we were a quick drive to La Jolla and the zoo.

I stayed in a king suite which is exactly as I expected. The sink was outside of the bathroom which was handy. The small kitchen was perfect for our needs. The room was cleam and the beds very comfortable. The snack bag upon arrival with a brief note was perfect!

The complimentary breakfast had eggs, meat, make your own waffles, incredible fresh fruit, cereals and yogurts and breads. Enough for what we needed.

We will be in the same area next year and plan to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank luv2travel068
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We loved our stay - wish we had planned to stay longer! Robert at the front desk referred us to a "kid friendly beach" (Del Mar) and we had the best time! Our room was super clean and comfortable. We definitely want to come back!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed for 4 months. Management and non-management were very, very accommodating and helpful. Any and all requests were quickly satisfied. Mgr. Kevin Escoto and all his staff were excellent. The food was also excellent, well prepared and served. We had NO concerns and were happy campers our entire stay. We plan to return later this year for another extended stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm a Hilton Honors member, and this is now my favorite location and will book again! Plenty of (free) parking, excellent (free) breakfast, and a fun (free) social happy hour. With our son at UCSD, we are just a few minutes to him or we can jump on our bikes and quickly cycle down to Del Mar and enjoy riding along the coastline!
My only con, but we actually see it as a pro.....if you want a place where restaurants and gas stations are right there, this is not your place.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very impressed by the staff. Every member of the team went out of their way to make my family feel appreciated and welcome. The meals were hot and tasty, much better than other Homewood Suites locations. The rooms could use a remodel.

• Stayed: April 2014