We stayed for 3 nights over Memorial Day weekend. We stayed on the 4th floor and it was quiet. A breakfast buffet was included with the price. The hotel was probably full because the breakfast room was crowded every day when we were there. Lots of families with kids. The staff kept bringing out more food so nobody was waiting. Each day we had scrambled eggs, sausage & fried potatoes on Sat., corned beef hash on Sun. and bacon & fried potatoes on Mon. They also had waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, cereal, juice, fresh fruit, oatmeal, & yogurt. The room was clean and cleaned every day. The thermostat easily adjustable with a continuously running fan if you want. (We do.)
The staff was pleasant and helpful. The parking was free. It is in a corporate area so there is only one restaurant next door at the Hilton. You have to drive a ways to the mall for other restuarants. But overall it was a very good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites