We recently stayed here on a business / pleasure trip and found it to be a wonderful place to stay. It is close to most of the San Diego attractions. Only 15 minutes to downtown (non-rush hour traffic). Also it was very close to the Torrey Pines Golf Course. As a golfer that was reason enough to stay here. I would recommend it.
Please disregard my earlier review of hotel in Carlsbad,Ca. Somehow this review got posted to that hotel which was not correct. We stayed at the Homewood Suites on Vista Sorrento Parkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites