My family of 4 stayed at this Homewood Suites from 3/30-4/6/13 in a 1 BR suite with a king bed. The room was clean, and the bed comfortable (there is also a couch bed in the living room that pulls out). The suite was equipped with a small kitchen with a full size refrigerator which was useful. The breakfast buffets were generally good with options to make your own waffles. The evening "welcome home" reception Mon-Thursday is a great value. We ate our dinner there 3 times. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The pool is small but heated and clean (the weather was cool during our week there so the heated feature was critical).
This Homewood is north of downtown and La Jolla, but close enough that we could easily go into San Diego. The location was also useful for going to Legoland which is in Carlsbad 20 miles north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites