We stayed here for three nights in July with my two teenage sons. We had a two BR suite, which provided lots of space. Nice, fully equipped kitchen. We did not take advantage of the dinners since we were usually late coming back from the beach. The hotel is a bit remote from the attractions, though the price and the property makes up for it. Note: we really liked the Homewood Suites at the airport, but for $80 less I drive an additional 10 minutes any time!!! There are also plenty of restaurants within a short driving distance, and the highway exit is real close. I really need to also call out the staff - very courteous and helpful. We arrived a bit early, and our room was not ready. We were told it would take another 10 min, which was not a problem given our early arrival. So we waited by the pool. It ended up being 20 min, which again was no problem. However when we got to our room, we were presented with a small gift basket of popcorn, candy and some water for "our trouble". At small gesture, but just showing that this is a staff that is going out of its way to make you feel comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites