We stayed here for 3 days for a wedding in Del Mar. It's in a business park area so there's nothing you can walk to, but that's the only drawback. It's only 10 min from Del Mar, so was very convenient, but cheaper than hotels in Del Mar itself. It's also close to UCSD, so had a number of those families. Our suite had two queens in a separate bedroom (with a door you can close off) from the kitchen/living area. Kitchen is small, but has all you need. Sofa is a sleeper bed if you need extra room. The queen beds are really comfortable, we slept very well. Hot breakfast is included, which was very nice. It included scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries, oatmeal, etc. Didn't try the pool, but it seemed to be very popular. The staff was very helpful, especially at the front desk.This is the only hotel we've ever been in however, that didn't air-condition their hallways. A little stuffy, but tolerable. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites