The hotel is in a great area in San DIego and really close to the freeway. I checked in a little early. Finding the hotel room as a little confusing at first. The room was a king executive suite, but it was smaller than I expected after viewing the photos on the internet. The kitchen area was small and compact. There were a total of four areas - the kitchen, the living room, restroom and the bedroom. All of the rooms were clean and well stocked. The HVAC unit is kind of loud if you are a really light sleeper, but it did not bother me. There is a daliy complimentary breakfast that is well stocked and very well staffed. The staff members were great attentive and polite. There is a complimentary evening meal Monday thru Thursday which is a great service - especially if you have kids.The hotel was great overall and worth a repeat visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites