We visit San Diego frequently and each time stay at a different hotel. In terms of value, Homewood Suites Sorrento Valley is the best. Many places charge for parking, and not just $5! The suite had a flat-screen T.V. in the living room and bedroom, which was nice. The small kitchen was suitably furnished and very clean. There was a soccer tournament the weekend we stayed, so the place was full of parents and kids. The breakfast scene was crazy, but the staff worked tirelessly to keep the tables bussed and clean, the floors clean, the food replenished. Hats off to the terrific breakfast crew. The rooms were clean; the hotel clean. Very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites