“Great atmosphere and deliciosu food.”
Review of Shogun Kobe

Shogun Kobe
Ranked #1,283 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Escondido, California
“Great atmosphere and deliciosu food.”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Shogun Kobe has wonderful teppen yaki tables where the chef cooks in front of you. The ambience is wonderful and the food is GREAT. It was my birthday and I was there with 4 other women. We met other very nice people and enjoyed tasty food. Service was excellent and we enjoyed the entire meal.

• Visited May 2011

• Korean first
san diego
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

horrible food for the price and poor service go to benihana much better quality

San Diego, California
“Spectular Shogun!”
Reviewed December 5, 2009

Went there to celebrate a friends birthdat.. Started in the bar with Steve-O, moved on to our dinner which turned out to be a spectular show! Our Chef, Cliff, made the entire evening for everyone! Ohhh, We ended up closing the place! We had such a Wonderful time, we will absouluely be back!! Thank you Cliff for all the fun!! Ohh yeah I can't forget Monica our very helpful waitress!! Thank you all!

San Diego
“Horrible Experience!!! What a Nightmare!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2008

My husband and I brought our daughter there for her 6th Birthday expecting a great experience. Let me tell you it was anything but that! After being seated and saying hello to the nice family that was seated beside us our drink orders were taken. Then out of the blue the manager decides to seat a disheveled, stumbling Drunk in the middle of our 2 families. This man was by himself and stunk of alcohol!! That manager had no sense at all trying to seat him at our table. Was it because he didn't want that ONE seat empty? Who knows? Anyone with common sense would know not to try and squeeze this 200lb guy in between 2 young women. Anyways, I sat there watching while he slurred his words trying to place an order for another beer and food. Finally, the cook came out and started his show. He cooked up some delicious fried rice and the drunk beside me started eating off my plate!! My husband stood up with disgust and complained to the manager. The manager came around and told the beligerant drunk to stop eating off other peoples plates. What do you think happens after appetizers were served on our plates? The guy picked up a handful of scallops with his fingers off my plate and started eating. Not only did he disrupt my family he also disrupted the other family and the cook was loosing his mind because this guy kept eating off other peoples plates. It was a Joke and the Manager did NOTHING about it!! We finally told the manager either you move him or we leave and guess what he told us"Sorry, The guy can't help it. He isn't drunk. I think he is sick or something. I can't do anything." We walked out!! We will never go to that place ever again!! What a Horrible experience and what an incompitent Manager!!!

1 Thank Chargerbolts
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Actually the one in Temecula... its my new lunch meeting place”
Reviewed May 13, 2008

Actually the one in Temecula... its my new lunch meeting place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook