“Classy place in Little Italy”

Po Pazzo Bar and Grille
Ranked #1,103 of 4,773 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Grape Street
Transit: Bus and trolley within blocks
Los Angeles, California
“Classy place in Little Italy”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Proper Italian food in a nice setting. Live music some nights (but quiet jazz, not loud). Good wine list. Not so touristy as the others.

Visited March 2012

San Francisco
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Visited on a Thursday night. We have eaten here before and had a good experience. The waitstaff is knowledgeable and professional. The appetizers were excellent; however the entres were salt bombs. We had to send my wifes Ahi back. For my part I woke up at night with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth They replaced the Ahi with a grilled salmon that wasn't seasoned or for that matter particularly fresh. .I know that running a restaurant is a tough business. I wish them well but for the value based on price and experience I won't be back.

• Visited February 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very good meal in Little Italy”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We had a very good meal at Po Pazzo. There were five of us and everyone enjoyed the food. The short ribs were very good - all meat and no bone. The pasta with veal tips was also very good. Service was friendly and helpful. A little pricey.

Visited January 2012
United States
“My favorite steak in San Diego”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Nice restaurant with live music on the weekends. The Italian crusted rib eye is special.

Visited April 2011
San Francisco, California, USA
“Lamb Chops are amazing!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Upon arrival at the restaurant you get a sense Iif you can afford the place but you can! Dark woods, formal seating, great service, awesome food!

Must try the Lamb Chops they are amazing! I have not tried anything else because I'm a creature of habit and once I find something I like I tend to odiferous the same thing over and over?

• Visited January 2012