Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $69.00
from $148.99
from $89.00
22,062 results
All reviews flight deck aircraft carrier audio tour bridge tour engine room floating city hanger deck flight simulator military history self guided own pace piece of history great museum midway museum top deck answer questions men and women
Reviewed February 10, 2016

We were visiting San Diego for a vacation. I love US History, including US Military history. We took the self guided tour of the USS Midway and was totally impressed with the great piece of US Military history.

The USS Midway is an outstanding dedication to the men and women who served our great country aboard this great ship.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

For a girl who doesn't really care about war ships or airplanes, I loved learning how the crew ate, slept, visited the dentist, and lived onboard this floating city. This was my thrid visit since they opened and every time they seem to have a little more of the ship available on the tour. Great job!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2016

If you love military, aviation, or naval history, this is a must see. Excellent planes from 7 decades on display. See the living and work quarters of our navy servicemen. The best part were the guides/docents on hand everywhere to answer questions. Many of them served on this vessel, or elsewhere in the Navy, and provided interesting background information.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Bought tickets on line which saves time. The many volunteers on ship are most helpful. They asked a number of times if we needed help. Guided tour of bridge is very interesting . Flight simulators are fun. Decks showing how they lived, ate, etc very interesting. Chapel moving. Allow minimum of 3 hours.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I was on the Midway for a private event - the company rented the entire ship. This ship is amazing, especially if you're interested in aircraft or even if you're simply mesmerized but it's mass. I like the fact you can see inside the planes and helicopters. There are some you can walk thru and sit in! I think kids would love this! I did and I will definitely go back!