Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $18.00
from $94.00
from $131.79
18,902 results
All reviews flight deck aircraft carrier audio tour bridge tour engine room floating city hanger deck flight simulator military history self guided own pace piece of history great museum midway museum top deck answer questions four hours
Reviewed today

What a cool experience. You have access to about 80% of the ship. It is set up with actual staging and there are veteran tour assistants through out if you have any questions, Can't imagine what our service men went through living in the confines of the lower decks. It really makes you appreciate their service. The admission was alittle pricey, but definitely worth it in the end.

Reviewed today via mobile

If you do nothing else. Go see this. Talk to the vet heroes that ran the boat and fought for our freedom. Amazing stories. Plans for at least several hours

Reviewed today via mobile

We have visited the USS Midway Museum a few times
If you are in San Diego, it’s a must see
Take your time to go to the bridge sometime there is a line up but it’s worth it

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Do yourself a favour, if you are in the area.. you need to check this boat out. So interesting, you can easily spend a couple of hours here. Very interesting and cool checking out the different areas of the ship also the planes in and in the ship.

1  Thank chopstar87
Reviewed yesterday

During my family trip to San Diego, my family and I decided to take a tour of the midway, because my dad is a Navy vet. and it was such a cool opportunity. We got to walk around the USS Midway, where I took so many photos, enjoyed the view of the San Diego Harbor, and really got to understand more about the Navy. I think this was a very unique attraction and I recommend friends and people visiting San Diego to go out and just look around the ship!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Just go out there and wander around the ship. It is great, listen to the audio tour and the guys with yellow caps explaining the landing and take off on the flight deck. Command tower is also nice. Just go!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Absolutely amazing attraction and I throughly enjoyed it! I spent around three hours walking around and there are some great photo opportunities.
I took loads of photos, had an argument with a Chinese woman who was trying to push in at the front of the queue, learnt a lot about the USS Midway. Fantastic time!

Reviewed yesterday

We ended up here as another couple we were traveling with was a Navy vet. & am so glad we did. It is a unique opportunity to see what carrier life is like. I got a little claustrophobic after more than an hour below deck, but it was very cool. You can stop and listen to as much or as little as you want with the included audio tour.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I was surprised, not at the size of the ship but surprisingly at the fact it wasn’t bigger! I took the tour to have a sense of the size of an aircraft carrier and to feel what it would be like to live below deck. The interactive audio worked well. I’m sure airplane buffs would really enjoy this attraction.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was a special surprise, as we had no idea what to expect. It was a highlight to get to talk to some of the pilots that had actually flown off this aircraft carrier. Great experience