“BRING CASH!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I do have to say I was a bit irritated that they don't list anywhere around this restaurant that they only accept cash. They want you to use the cash machine across the way (they must make something for it). I told the guy at the counter that they need to have a sign, the told us "they were working on it". It shouldn't take much, you could write on a piece of paper that they only accept cash. If I had waited in the long line for a long time then found out they only took cash I would have been pissed.
The food was really good, the breakfast burritos are huge! My boyfriend and I each ordered one but should have shared one! It's worth the wait just bring cash.
There is absolutely no parking either!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I guess this is a landmark place with its traditions but I wasn't impressed. First you wait in a long line just to order your breakfast. Very small menu, very low prices. Picture pancakes & eggs on paper plates. Then you have to find your own table, inside or outside. Outside has beautiful beach view, inside no atmosphere at all. Food was average. Very popular place, just not my cup of tea.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Good value for money breakfast but get there early as there is always a queue. Staff are friendly, you can sit outside and take in the ocean view.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We ate here this morning. We are a grain free family and found the menu easy to order from. We sat on the third patio over the beach. Our kids played in the sand while we waited for our food! We all loved it!

2  Thank oconnorjen
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I always see long lines here so wanted to check this place out, but it is not worth the wait, sadly. The breakfast food was bland and basic and I could have probably made myself something more flavorful in a shorter amount of time. Nothing special here just a tourist spot.

Date of visit: July 2016