“November 2012” 4 of 5 stars

Neighborhood: Ocean Beach
Tucson
“November 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Good food, the restaurant is across the street from the hotel, good service, and the prices are reasonable.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank James K

San Diego
“BBQ Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

If there was a heaven, this place would be it. Large portions and amazing bbq sauce with different levels of hotness. Better than Phils, hands down....and its by the beach! All their sides are amazing and I especially love their mac and cheese. Perfect addition with the pulled pork bbq sandwich. Their prices are so reasonable and the employees have all been great everytime I've been in. Definitely my favorite restaurant in OB.

The only complaint is the delivery service....its from a third party that goes and picks it up and they take fooooorever. We tried the service just to see how it was. I told them I was paying with cash but when the guy arrived, he didn't have any change and the "no more than 30 mins" I was quoted turned into about 1 hour and 15 mins. If I would have known it was a different company, I would've picked it up myself.

Again, the delivery service isn't on The BBQ House but I definitely wouldn't be using that company for my establishment.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jemma1502
Tucson, Arizona
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The BBQ was melt in your mouth yummy! The sauce was to die for. The price perfect! My favorite was the Californian

Visited October 2012
3 Thank AliciaRT
San Diego, California
“Great BBQ beef sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

My friend took me to this place last week and I really enjoyed it. I tried the southern style BBQ beef sandwich it came with coke slaw on it. It was really good. I also liked their fries too. I liked the place so much I went back again a couple days later to being my sister. I would totally recommend this place.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Ashleylynn85
Murrieta, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yuuuuuuuummmmy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

good food late at nite..still open and good !!!! friendly staff and greeeeat bbq sauce!!!!..good portions too!!!

Visited July 2012