All reviews front desk safari park underground parking nice hotel business trip breakfast buffet great place to stay rooms are clean convenient location hgi lobby rb freeway wedding accommodations proximity zoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was great, the room was clean and comfortable and the building is beautiful. The breakfast was huge and lasted a long time, it was great to relax with my family there. I also loved how I could ask for a sound machine, that made my sleep great! I was very happy with my stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A hotel with the rooms where the blinds don’t shut. I never thought I’d see the day. I stayed here two nights this past week for business and got about six hours of sleep total because of the noisy freeway and very light room. I do not recommend this if you have important client meetings I need to get a good nights sleep the night before. Really disappointing help them experience and really a quite different experience from other Hilton Garden Inn so I stayed at before.I will not be returning to this location.If you do choose to stay here, insist on a room that doesn’t face the freeway, ask for earplugs because there’s no insulation between rooms, and ask for an eye mask because the sun will start training a room at 4 AM.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cody at the front desk set the tone of my visit... super friendly without being over the top or annoying, and very accommodating to my every request. He asked how my day had been, and then seemed to care about my response... then he extended Diamond Member Hilton Honors Hotel benefits generously, and without having to be convinced. Room was great- good quality linens (towels/bedding) if that's important to you, super clean, and very nice large room with lots of space to spread out and even get some work done along with a great night's sleep. Made to order breakfast was awesome, and great quality food and juices served. I will definitely be back here! From Cody at the Front desk to check out- service exceeded my expectations!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2020

DO NOT stay in any room near the garage. Heard the gate rumble open and close late at night and early in the morning. The mattress is hard and the pillows need replacing. Fake down pillows were flat, smaller pillows were lumpy. Anti skid stickers in tub were black and dirty. Sad shower curtain ripped at the top and pink design?? Highly disappointed for a Hilton hotel

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Larry R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us and we are sorry to see we did not exceed your expectations. Rest assured we are looking into the issues you raised and are always striving to be better.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

An excellent venue and value for money with great customer service from the reception staff at this hotel. The outside pool and jacuzzi complete this perfect stay. Bar food and breakfast were above average and very friendly service.

Trip type: Traveled on business