“Staff was very nice. Offered a shuttle to Sea World for...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World

Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World
Ranked #122 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I liked the fact that there is a shopping center right across the street with a grocery store that specializes in organic, local foods. It is close enough to MCRD (Marine Corp. Recruit Depot) that I could walk there if I had wanted to. They had a great shuttle service that picked me up from the airport and brought me back there. I also used the shuttle service to attend family day and my son's Marine Corp. graduation. If you are staying to attend the MCRD graduation ceremonies be sure to ask for the discount for this event. This hotel is also on the city bus line with bus stops across the street and just half a block up. $5 gets you an all day pass (Jan. 2012). I had a nice sized room with a queen sized bed, a love seat sleeper, microwave, mini fridge (froze my food), and coffee maker. Customer service there was excellent. The continental breakfast was pretty basic. I would have liked more choices.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SD_GM92131, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Valued guest,
First of all we would like to congratulate you on your new marine! We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld and we are so excited to hear that your stay with us was great. We are very fortunate to be centrally located so close many stores and attractions, and glad that it served to your convenience. Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson San Diego We hope that you may visit us again when you are in beautiful San Diego!
Travelers also viewed these San Diego hotels
Point Loma
Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld
Old Town
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town / Airport

Been to Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World

Property: Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World
Address: 3330 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
#40 Green Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn - San Diego Sea World / Airport Hotel San Diego