“sleep quality”

Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World
Ranked #126 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is a typical hotel designed for people that want to be close to the airport. The room is very large and great for a business traveler. The room has free Internet and a very comfortable work are. I would not stay for more than 1-2 nights but if you have quick business in the city I would recommend this hotel. The price is great. The room looks pretty old but it has a fresh coat of paint and is very clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JasonSD12, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Howard Johnson San Diego Near SeaWorld. We appreciate such kind words and for stayinh wih our hotel as well. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego. Go happy, go hojo :)
ALBUQUERQUE
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A flat screen TV would be good to update the room. A closed closet would also be helpful. I have never stayed at a 3Star hotel that did not have a closed closet. I did not discover that I had a closet until the next morning because it was a open area closet.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Howard Johnson San Diego Near SeaWorld. We also appreciate your feedback as well as it invaluable to us. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego. Thank you!
La Habra, California, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

So the neighborhood is a little busy and you have to dodge bicycles without lights in the dark and rain, but I was very happy with my little hotel room. There was plenty of parking even on a busy Friday night. The room was spacious with the useful refrigerator and microwave for no upcharge. I paid more for less in Palm Springs for sure.

What stands out most was the front desk staff. Randy at night was amazingly helpful. He eazed out even small problems I had like losing my key or checking late on Friday night. He made sure that I had everything I needed for my entire stay. Honestly, that is more than I can say when I pay $150 a night in many hotels. If you want helpful staff in a new city or when you just are needing a break, you should come here, and they will take good care of you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
JasonSD12, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Howard Johnson San Diego Near SeaWorld. We are so delighted to hear that you were happy during your stay. We are also very glad that you took notice of all the amenities that we offer at our property. We strive to work hard in providing exceptional quality service and are glad that Randy was no exception. Thank you again for reviewing the Howard Johnson San Diego Near SeaWorld. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego. Thank you!
Travelers also viewed these San Diego hotels
Point Loma
Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld
Old Town
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town / Airport

Been to Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World

Property: Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World
Address: 3330 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110-4233
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#27 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
#41 Green Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn San Diego Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn - San Diego Sea World / Airport Hotel San Diego