“good food, too pricey like most of gaslamp”
Review of Aqua Blu - CLOSED

Aqua Blu
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good food, too pricey like most of gaslamp”
Reviewed December 1, 2007

good food, too pricey like most of gaslamp

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like the Saki Flights...”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

I like the Saki Flights. A little Pricey, but good quality. I never leave feeling overstuffed.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Diego
“Simply Excellent”
Reviewed October 13, 2007

Ate here on the spur of the moment the other night and thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience at Aqua Blu. Great food, perfectly prepared and fast service. Will definitely recommend to friends.

San Diego
“Best food I have had in San Diego Yet”
Reviewed February 4, 2007

I have dined at the French Laundry in Napa Valley and I felt the food at Aqua Blu was of that quality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys great food.

COLUMBIA
“Aqua Blu (Wonderful)”
Reviewed July 24, 2006

We had a large party dine at Aqua Blu in the gaslamp section of San Diego.

Everything about the meal was wonderful. Many different meals were ordered and no one had a single complaint. The food was fresh and presented very well.

I had the tuna and it was the best I have ever had. My wife had a filet and it was delicious.

The service was attentive but not bothersome.

We all had a wonderful experience and will return on our next visit.