“Excellent seafood dishes”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Very large portion, most dishes are in the 13-20 $ range. Love mahi mahi, very tender. Special deco, mexican Christmas style. Great service!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,407)

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. The staff is fantastic, friendly and very efficient. The food is awesome and the servings are generous. Definitely worth a rerun visit.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

My friends and I were on a golf trip and stayed right across the street from Casa Guadalajara. I have been to some of the Mexican restaurants on the other side of Old Town and have had good experiences there but this one is now my favorite.
We got done playing golf and really did not want to have a late night out before having to play again in the morning. We decided to walk across the street and try Casa Guadalajara and it was amazing.
You could tell it was a good place because at 7pm on a Wed night, it was crowded with people waiting for a table. Hint, the bar is self seating and there were several open tables in the bar. We opted to just seat our selves at a bar table, it was Happy Hour, "YAY" and the staff was prompt to take our drink orders and brought fresh made chips and salsa (The chips were still hot)!!
We ordered our meals, I had the Carnita's plate, my friends had the Battered Fish Taco's and a combination plate with a Taco, Enchiladas and Chile Relleno. The portions were so big that we could not finish our meals and we went there starving. The best part of the meal was that they had some ladies up front making fresh tortillas. I got some fresh of the grill flour tortillas that were amazing. They could have just brought me some of those tortillas with some butter and I would have been happy with that.
There were some roaming Mariachi's that played some amazing music to give the place that authentic atmosphere.
My Carnita's were a bit dry but still good and my friends said their meals were fantastic and authentic. The wait staff took really good care of us while we dined.
I don't think that I will be walking over to the other side of Old Town anymore!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We've just discovered the patio dining at Casa Guadalajara and are enchanted! It's lush, beautiful and brimming with the romance, warmth and feel of old Mexico. Mariachis wander through, particularly delighting out of town guests that are unfamiliar with Mexico.

The cuisine is authentic in flavor, presentation is breathtaking and the proportions are gi-normous! Entrees can be easily shared between cozy diners.

We found the restaurant access and parking to be easier than most in Old Town. The only thing lacking was the tequila in the margaritas, which can be easily remedied with an extra shot on the side...

The patio dining at Casa Guadalajara will transport you back to a kinder, gentler and most authentic Mexican experience. It's a great way to introduce out of town guests to old world Mexico without crossing the border.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Back room was rented for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Great food, drinks, atmosphere. Hope to come back sometime!

1  Thank Philip E