“good mexican food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Guadalajara

Casa Guadalajara
Ranked #54 of 4,699 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Old Town
San Diego, California
“good mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

this place is a little touristy but look where you are old town, but the food is very good for a decent price, fresh chips and salsa, good tacos enchiladas and rice and beans were good even though they gave me gas for the drive home

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank randy7496

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mobile, AL
“Great food and drinks but rushed service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Everything at Casa Guadalajara was wonderful. I have eaten there several times over the years and it is consistently good. Because they are so busy, you get the feeling they want you to eat and leave. Prices are very fair and everyone in our party loved their food and margaritas.

• Visited March 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great Spot in Old Town San Diego”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Found this spot on a Old Town Trolley Tour Stop in Old Town where you have to get off. Thought it was a good time to have lunch so checked my choices and consulted my best travel advice site - Tripadvisor and this was the highest rate one close by and I was very pleased with my choice. I was dining alone as my husband was there for work and I was seated after a short wait for outside seating (beautiful sunny day). Chips & salsa immediately brought to the table along with my drink order taken. i got a lunch special of chicken quesadilla and salad. It was very good. My margarita was excellent - not watered down or tasting like a bad mix like some Mexican restaurants. Very Happy I found this gem.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank vlohokie
grain valley,mo
“dinner bell calling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

food ok at best.Better mexican restaurants in kansas city.Atmosphere good, good waiters both times we went.Close to hotel,and trolley station.Food just didnt seem fresh if thats a good way of expressing my thoughts.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank adam w
atlanta
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Well worth the drive from Mission Bay. Four of us went on a weekend, only had to wait 15 mins. This is a large restaurant with entertainment. The food was reasonably priced. Everyone in our party chose something different and were happy with our choices. Portions were large, had to take some back to our hotel room. If you like to shop there is plenty of shopping in the area, We were sorry we didn't come earlier to experience the shopping and then go to dinner.

• Visited September 2012