“Hard to go wrong at World Curry”
Review of World Curry

World Curry
Ranked #898 of 4,961 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Eating leftover green curry with chicken for lunch right now. Yum! We've been eating at WC for years and I can't recall a bad meal. Service is always friendly if not super prompt. We especially love the tikka masala, green, and panang curries and have tried most of the others with good results. We like medium spicy (I'd do more, but spouse isn't as fond). Curries probably aren't super authentic (I've never taken an Indian/Thai friend), but flavors are great! We live 20 miles away but sometimes nothing else will do and we have to head to PB for a curry fix.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

World Curry is wonderful, and an excellent value, as long as you stay with the great curries. Appetizers are lackluster, and usually overcooked and dry. Parking is also always a problem...but worth the trouble.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very nice place to get a good curry meal! They have a huge selection and you can choose whether you want ot with chicken, beef or vegetarian. Food quality is very good and the curry dishes are authentic.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food here was terrible. My husband and I ate here and it was so bad that we couldn't eat more than a few bites. Stay away.

2  Thank Anne S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I know its not an indian restaurant but mixture of all asian foods. Been to so many Indian restaurants...Chicago and New York have some,,,and you can get real taste there as well. But this place..was excellent in food, not same type of taste or creamy sauce. I requested to make my food very spicy not mild. Gosh~~ it tasted so good...bad it was our last day in San Diego...but I loved the food with reasonable price

1  Thank ReignVictorious

Been to World Curry? Share your experiences!