“Nice curry selection”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very nice place to get a good curry meal! They have a huge selection and you can choose whether you want ot with chicken, beef or vegetarian. Food quality is very good and the curry dishes are authentic.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food here was terrible. My husband and I ate here and it was so bad that we couldn't eat more than a few bites. Stay away.

2  Thank Anne S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I know its not an indian restaurant but mixture of all asian foods. Been to so many Indian restaurants...Chicago and New York have some,,,and you can get real taste there as well. But this place..was excellent in food, not same type of taste or creamy sauce. I requested to make my food very spicy not mild. Gosh~~ it tasted so good...bad it was our last day in San Diego...but I loved the food with reasonable price

1  Thank ReignVictorious
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great food. Seating is limited but quaint. Order up on the spiciness. Extra hot is just so-so hot.
Love the garlic naan.
The service is standard PB fare...a handful of girls in a hurry to get off work and hit the bong.
Nice selection of asian beers.
The view is of Garnet ave and some tattoo parlors.
Atmosphere is ok, better for takout.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love curry and was really looking forward to trying this new place. I was very disappointed. The curry dishes were very bland. The chicken was not white meat - but appeared to be leftover pieces and all dark meat. We ate almost none of the meat. Would not go back and would. It recommend it.

1  Thank Beth W