“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed July 27, 2012

More like a take out place than a restaurant, but the currys are tasty. The Panang was great, the Masala good, but with an unusual combination of spices. We ordered medium strength, which was fairly mild. Nan was good - go for the ordinary nan, the garlic nan just had garlic butter added. Reasonable prices. Especially recommended for take out.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I should preface this by saying I'm NOT a huge curry fan...had a little too much of it in college. But my friend took me here and she didn't steer me wrong! That was the best curry I've had to date, and I can't wait to visit again! Friendly service and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

best curry ever! they have a very versatile menu, and everything we ate was FANTASTIC!!! very delicious and heaping portions.. all our appetizers were fantastic too

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I took away naans and Kheema Masala from this restaurant on Christmas eve but was disappointed. The spice level was OK, but the composition was off. The naans were good but the Masala were a bit sweet and I didn't like it. The good part is that it's cheap and considering this is the only place where you can get decent Indian food in the area, one can definitely give it a try.

1  Thank Diganta S
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Reasonable asian food in a nice restaurant environment, which was open to the outside. Naan was not worth ordering. Curry was tasty, but my wife and I both had headaches the next day so we wondered if they use MSG.