“Not great Indian food” 3 of 5 stars

Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Redmond, Washington, United States
“Not great Indian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

I took away naans and Kheema Masala from this restaurant on Christmas eve but was disappointed. The spice level was OK, but the composition was off. The naans were good but the Masala were a bit sweet and I didn't like it. The good part is that it's cheap and considering this is the only place where you can get decent Indian food in the area, one can definitely give it a try.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Diganta S

San Diego, California
“Decent asian food. Naan was not good, but curry tasty.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Reasonable asian food in a nice restaurant environment, which was open to the outside. Naan was not worth ordering. Curry was tasty, but my wife and I both had headaches the next day so we wondered if they use MSG.

• Visited November 2011
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A* food amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Myself and my partner visited this place as we where staying in the area and had read the reviews. The look of the place isn't to much and could do with an update but the food is amazing! We had the green curry which was the best I've ever had! The garlic bread is fresh and very full of flavour! Would definetly go back if in the area!

La Jolla, CA
“Just walk inside - you will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

We have driven by this place literally thousands of times. Last week we finally stopped and we went again this week. From the front you wonder about going in. You get inside, sit down and think, this is really nice. Then the food comes...WOW, can't believe it took us so long to try it. So, if you get to Pacific Beach or live near by...GO! Try it.

• Visited October 2011
San Diego, California
“Love the Curry, and the Garlic Naan bread is to die for..."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I have been living in San Diego for over 17 years, and I have been going to World Curry since they opened.

There have been many restaurants that have come and gone from PB, but World Curry has proven to be a great success. World Curry has consistently great food, and I especially love the galic naan. My favorite curry is the THAI MUSSAMAN with chicken and white rice, but many people really seem to love the Panang.

Also, I heard they are working on some sort of "curry tacos"! Can't wait to try them.

Finally, they have recently offered $2 Kingfisher pints which is crazy cheap.

• Visited October 2011