“Burger”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We where recommended to this place by San Diego's finest. He recommended the surf and turf hamburger. This we ordered ,and it was likely the best hamburger we ever had.The yard of beer did not hurt either . The service was great. The only complained we have was the general poor parking opportunities on the street.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Big menu. Good food. Had a steak here, and it was cooked to perfection. Nice bar too! Put the kids away, great place for date night.

1  Thank Worldisatravel
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was staying at the US Grant for work and could see this from my window. One night on my walk home I decided to stop in. The lure of "worlds largest tap beer selection" drew me in. I was shocked to see all of the beer. They hand you a menu and its more of a book! I ended up having the Belgium sampler because I couldn't decide and a small order of the bacon mac n cheese. Both were fabulous. I sat at the bar and the bartenders were great. I liked it so much that I took a colleague here for a drink the next night. You wouldn't expect the place to be as big as it is from the outside, but there are areas in the basement for private parties as well.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

First off, I'm not a big beer drinker so I appreciated the various sizes that Yard House offers so you can try various types of beers or, in my case, I could have a smaller beer and actually finish it instead of leaving half of it in the pint.

Food quality was far above what I expected for essentially an oversized bar. I had the pastrami sliders and fries and found both to be excellent. Could have definitely shared this with another person as there were four sliders and these are on the "large" side of being a slider. Each was about 1/3 of a regular sandwich. But they were really good.

Everyone at the table really enjoyed their meal and I've since learned we have a Yard House location here in Atlanta. I'll definitely become a regular if it's a good as the San Diego location.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hi biscardicreative - Welcome to the Yard House family! Providing something for everyone is something we take pride in. Your comments let us know we hit the mark by offering various sizes of beer for our guests to enjoy. Also, we appreciate you sharing your satisfaction with the Pastrami Sliders with fries you enjoyed. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Yard House has a really large menu that is sure to please anyone. They also have a very large selection of draft beers. The food is always good, as is the service. My only complaint is that it's always pretty loud (full of people) so it's hard to talk during a meal.