“Very enjoyable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yard House - CLOSED

Yard House
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
London, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Loved the lobster crab dip. The food all in all is what you would expect it to be. However not the biggest of portions so I didn't feel huge when leaving. The staff were all very welcoming and helpful when we couldn't decide what to try. I enjoyed my meal

Visited June 2013

San Diego
“Gotta do happy hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here for Memorial Day during happy hour. Appetizers are half off and the beers are discounted. The food, beer and service was great. You can fill up on appetizers for a meal for a price that is well worth it. Some of the happy hour options include pizza, chicken nachos, egg rolls, a spicy tuna roll and onion ring tower to die for.

• Visited May 2013
Cairo, Georgia
“great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Loved the music and the food! If you are a beer drinker, they have anything you've ever wanted. Great waiter, also.

Visited May 2013
Rochester, New York
1,730 restaurant reviews
“A wonderful place for late night dining and drinking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ended up in this bar/restaurant one night, late at night, and enjoyed the life around the bar area. It is mainly a restaurant, but the bar was crowded, and I grabbed a seat there to watch a game.

The lighting and seating in this place are beautiful...it would be a great place for a romantic dinner. The bar has 135 different beers on tap. (No, that is not a typo...it has 135 beers on tap!) I had a few rounds from the bar, which was where I found the only pitfall of the restaurant. I was being "served" by a young female waitress who seemed to be in charge of getting drinks for the table servers. I found her to be very "stand-offish," to the point of being actually unfriendly. I thought that maybe it was just me, but I then watched her be unfriendly to another patron as well. Oh well...it wasn't bad enough to ruin the place, which was still phenomenal.

I ended the evening here with a slice of their macadamia cheese cake drizzled with raspberry sauce...OMG, it was to die for! Yummy!!!

This is a great place, and I would love to go back! (Especially if I didn't have the same bar waitress.)

Visited April 2013
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Hi Larry W – We are very sorry and truly concerned that one of our team members treated you this way! We will be sharing your feedback with our management team to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com. We hope to make this right.
North Hills
“Want Beer? This is Your Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The beer menu is huge. I also couldn't make up my mind (yea, right). Lots of TV screens with all the major sports, good energy and decent food. I had a Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza. Nothing to write home about, but ok. Service was very good. Not bad for a chain operation.

• Visited April 2013