“Well done”
Review of Osteria Panevino

Osteria Panevino
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Panevino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 4,959 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: On 5th between F & G
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great little patio. Attentive service. Delicious well prepared food.
(Bring lots of quarters for the parking meters or be careful purchasing time in the lots.)

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great place to taste real Italian food!!! The service is great, delicious food and reasonable price. Giuseppe is a great waiter.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been here twice with 2 very different experiences. Lunch was excellent. Pasta was fresh and delicious. When I came back a few weeks later for dinner, it wasn't very good. I felt bad because I invited another couple to go with, and it was just salty and bad food. The server was just not attentive. This is why I give it 3 stars, since the lunch was amazing, but the dinner was awful.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have only great things to say about this place!!! My friend and I decided to vacation in San Diego this past weekend- what a treat! We heard of all to great food on 5th Ave and didn't know where to start! Every taxi we took, the drivers mentioned this place! And, the aroma coming from this place we figured why not! It was beyond great! The atmosphere, hostess, wait staff, the service was just awesome!! No complaints. The only thing I would point out this place has outdoor seating as most restaurants in this area do. If you decide to sit outside be warned of the crowds passing by.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nothing to dislike, Friday night & it was busy. They did a great job of serving us & the food was creative and well prepared. Good wine list as well.

Been to Osteria Panevino? Share your experiences!