“Nice little place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
“Nice little place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This little Italian place was good. My girlfriend and I were searching for something to eat and this place popped up. Service was ok, the food was great. We had a nice lunch here and it isn't packed, but the chairs and tables were a little on the smaller side. We still enjoyed our lunch regardless. Would recommend.

Visited October 2013

La Jolla
“Lorna's Italian Kitchen”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been going there for years. You get an attentive waiter, good service, great basic salad, value, and of course, big portions of great food. I believe they're closed Monday's.

Visited September 2013
Farmington, Connecticut
“If you like home made pasta than this is the place to be.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We have visited Lorna's before and it never fails to satisfy our dining experience. They have improved their bread since the last time we were here in 2011. You need to caution not filling up on the yummy bread. The small dinner salad for $2.50 with dinner is anything but small. The best dish turned out to be the tortilini made with homemade pasta. We will definitely return again.

• Visited September 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“The one place I miss since leaving San Diego”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've had so many different dishes here and loved every single one of them. The last time I was there, I had arancinis which were wonderful. The tortellini is fantastic. Whenever I find out someone I know is going to San Diego, I tell them they have to eat at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
San Diego, CA
“The pizza was disappointing.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have been to this neighborhood Italian eatery many times and the food has always been great. However, I had never had their pizza before. I had the California pizza and I have to say it was just average. There wasn't much flavor even though it had pesto, cheese and chicken. It needed more oomph!! So it was a little disappointing. Next time I'll go back to what they're good at - all the other stuff!!!! We sat outside and it took an awfully long time for someone to take our order.

• Visited May 2013