“Humphreys Restaurant in Shelter Island”

Humphreys Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Humphreys Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 5,097 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rosecrans Street
Transit: Within 1/2 mile
Description: Long regarded in San Diego and abroad as one of the city's finest waterfront restaurants, Humphreys Restaurant features Modern Global Cuisine at its finest and overlooks the marina on beautiful San Diego Bay. After dinner, dance the night away in our adjacent Backstage Music Club to the finest live entertainment San Diego has to offer. Reservations made online are for the dining room only. Sunday Brunch: $43.95 for Adults and free for Children 4-12. If you want to enjoy the live jazz during your brunch, the reservation can not be made online.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Humphreys Restaurant "Sunday Champagne Brunch" is AMAZING! Humphreys Half Moon Inn Senior Sales Manager Rhonda K. pointed me in the right direction and front desk Guest Services Host Selena made my reservation. I was cheerfully greeted at the front door of the restaurant by two smiling, friendly hostesses and immediately escorted to my table which had a gorgeous view of the Marina &Harbor. I was promptly attended to by Michele, my server, and a plethora of other staff members and in short order I had champagne, mamosa, juice & coffee on the table.. The restaurant was busy, but I never had to wait for even a minute for anything. Everyone seemed genuinely happy to be working there. Michele was friendly, funny, professional and really moved fast on her feet, a real pro. As you can tell, prompt service is very important to me. The menu is outstanding, featuring seafood, traditional breakfasts, specialty selections including a carving station and desert station. The hand rolled Sushi was delicious and I finished my meal with a apple pie & cheesecake from the desert bar. All the food was fresh & delicious and each station was manned by an individual. I recommend this dining experience highly, truly a destination you want to experience! Russ C., Carefree, AZ.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

WOW WORTH every dollar! From April Hotel Manager to our spotless romantic room, Room 135! Brunch at Humphrey's ask for Nacy. Perfect , romantic stay!!!!
Thank you so much for all you do for each and every guest who stay with you!
You were booked for our Ann. so we had a horrible stay at Island Palm,read about it. :( Wayne Scheiern

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a "must see a show venue"...you have the fresh air,,,boats in the water next to the venue,,great atmosphere and great music..
I saw a great show last night and the outdoor venue was amazing !!
The only bad thing about this place is the actual seats are soo close together you feel a little cramped in your seat....although last night I never sat in my seat....everyone was standing the whole time....I recommend this place to anyone who loves outdoor concerts and good music.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have had dinner here before as it's the only way to get good seats. It has always been just okay but this night was horrible. All the choices had garlic in it and the potato soup was garbage, and the fish was fishy tasting. The only edible thing was the steak which they over cooked. They actually ran out of the only dessert we wanted to try and the waitress/waiters could have cared less about anything as all the staff was running around like this was the first time they ever served anyone. The welcoming ladies were rude - You would think they would be inviting and happy, but all they cared about was to see your ticket for the food; like people would want to really eat there and that anyone would go out of their way to lie to get in.

Why do we have to pay outrageous prices for tickets and have such horrible service and food. I going to rethink going to anymore concerts in the future and they should not keep the good seats to make money on a lousy restaurant.

1  Thank MILLER2424
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went for breakfast here and was not disappointed. Service and food good. View excellent. The location is fab. After.brekky go for a walk along shelter island - superb

1  Thank alexniuk