“Wonderful Thai!”

Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Phoenix, AZ
“Wonderful Thai!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We really loved this place - a little off the main drag, but it's definitely a nice restaurant. The food was delicious. I ordered the See ow noodle dish - very good. My husband ordered the Lemongrass Fish - wow! What a presentation and the dish was wonderful! The servers were extremely friendly and they paid a lot of attention to us (could have been our cute toddler who was interacting with them - they taught her how to say "hi" in Thai). We really enjoyed our dinner! We finished it off with the FBI dessert - really good... save room, if you can!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant - it seems like one of the nicer places in PB.

Visited October 2012

Alameda, California
“Wish I lived in San Diego, I would eat here weekly”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent food and service at very reasonable prices, in a lovely setting. The server offers a choice of heat from 1 - 10. In my party of four, one of us ordered a "1" another a "7" and I ordered mine medium spicy -level 5. The kitchen got it perfect. We ate there during restaurant week, and I don't even want to tell you how much food we got for $5 a person. Even at full price, this place is a bargain.

• Visited September 2012
La Jolla, California
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is the Best Thai food in San Diego. We go every week. Their pad Thai and Drunken noodles
Husband's favorite is a tofu dish that they have created. It has a delicious sauce that has pineapple, peppers, onion and garlic. All their desserts are delicious, especially their home made coconut ice cream

• Visited July 2012
San Diego, CA
“Full of flavor!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My cousins love Thai food so when they came to visit, I took them to Narraya's. I've lived in Pacific Beach for 9 years, but had never eaten there, so I was hoping it would pass the test. The four of us ordered three different dishes to split and sample. The curry was delicious. We were all very pleased with the food and the ambiance. I was glad that I didn't have to leave Pacific Beach to treat them to a good Thai meal! From the street, you wouldn't expect it to be such a nice little restaurant. It's a pleasant surprise when you step inside.

• Visited February 2012
NorCal
“Do the dangle”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The front of the restaurant has recessed tables where your feet dangle under the floor height table. We call it dangling. We had awesome spicy spring vegetables with chicken, pumpkin curry chicken, crab fried rice, sticky rice with peanut sauce... This is a family favorite.

• Visited March 2012