“Dim sum every day!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington MA
“Dim sum every day!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

For dim sum lovers, this is the place. A wide range of delicious choices is served daily from an illustrated menu rather than rolling carts. Many seafood dishes are also available. Service is speedy.

• Visited March 2012

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Very good, very expensive”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is a very good, high-priced Cantonese restaurant where every dish is at least $20, including vegetable and noodle dishes. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner here :-) so didn't complain. My Cantonese husband found the food very authentic and especially loved the winter melon soup, as did our 5-year-old daughter. The seafood with crispy noodles and shrimp and scallops with basil are also highly recommended.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank BSS9878
“New but Nice”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The ingredients are so fresh. Best chinese experience for me.

1 Thank rahhhhn
San Diego
“Good Dim Sum”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Very good dim sum and very good Chinese dinners too.
This restaurant is very small so they don't have the traditional dim sum carts, you will need to know the Chinese names for the dim sum. This is an obstacle for newbies.
But the food is really good and the service, although slow, is friendly.
We will be repeat visitors for those dim sum and Chinese dinner cravings.
FYI: Dim sum is sold only at lunch time weekdays and for Sunday brunch.

Gilbert, Arizona
“A Bit Over Rated”
Reviewed December 27, 2008

I heard about this place from my friends, also seen their ads on an Asian TV network. I expected the food should be somewhat better than what I can have in AZ. The good: located in good area and not far from downtown, easy access to freeways and Chinese market; clean and good service; dim sum make to order, very hot and fresh. The price here is somewhat more expensive than comparable restaurants in L.A. or S.F. I guess we are in SD, got not many choices. The food quality isn't as good as my friends described, I usually don't trust Zagat and I am right again. The food is too sweet, I guess they put too much sugar in every dish, the authentic Chinese cooking shouldn't be like that.