“Very good pizza's”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a very good restaurant to go to if you like pizza's and like a friendly and easy going atmosphere. Delicious pizza's and great wine. I will definatey come back to this place.
It is also a good family restaurant by the way.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Been here several times. Always good. Their hand-tossed pizzas are really very good, but their appetizers are out of this world! My gf and I usually order drinks and 2 or 3 appetizers to share: plenty for 2! a couple weeks ago we had lettuce wraps and sesame ginger chicken dumplings-they were both mmmm good. the time before, we shared a Hawaiian pizza and tortilla spring rolls. Tasty, tasty, tasty.

the restaurant interior is appealing the the service was above average. I will return on my next trip to San Diego.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The restaurant is located in a busy strip mall type area near the beach. It is nice but the tables were located too close together so I kept getting bumped by the servers who were helping a big party behind me. The server we had was okay but didn't once check back to see how everything was going. I enjoy eating at this chain restaurant but definitely prefer the Fashion Valley one. The service has always been outstanding there and the food very good.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

So good that I ate here 3 times on a 5 day trip. It is close to the hotel. The food is great and its a nice place to wind down after work if you are on a business.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We love CPK! Have never had a bad meal. Food always delicious.