“Sucks”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Im on vacation and wanted some pizza found a flier with there specials and decided to place an order. It ended up being the owner who answered and in which he had an attitude when taking my order I by the end of the order he came down...I decided to look else where and not even minutes later I called back to cancel my order. I spoke to another person and she asked me why I wanted to cancel because if she told the owner he would get mad at her.. then the owner got on the phone and started with an attitude and even cussed at me so I cussed at him back and hung up... The owner has serious problem working with people... so be very cautious. ...

1  Thank budwiset

Reviewed January 14, 2013

i liked that it didn't seem to be as expensive as a lot of the other places around us, but to be fair being stuck in the hotel circle area there was not a lot of choice.
In any event, we ordered in and had 2 great pizzas. They had a deal where we got two sodas and a large pizza for $12.99
The onion rings were not so good but the pizza was awesome. The delivery was prompt and the driver courteous. All in all a very positive experience.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Prices are good and food was tasty. Driver was early and ready with a smile. Recommend the fish and chips meal with potato salad, half corn cobb. Dessert and drink all within twenty dollars US. I am still finishing off the food and drink from last night

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had a roof top party at the Ramada hotel around the corner to watch the 4th of July Fireworks, we ordered 14 pizzas to be delivered at 8:30 pm. They showed up right on time and everyone loved it. We have no complaints.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

worst pizza ever! soggy mushy crust with greasy toppings.

1  Thank chris h