“Lets Go Padres!!!!!”

$49.00*
Historic Downtown Gaslamp and Waterfront Segway Tour
Ranked #6 of 445 things to do in San Diego
Reviewed June 5, 2014

As an Englishman I had very little knowledge of the game of baseball but on my two visits to the park I have become a lifelong Padres fan. Such a great atmosphere and a really interesting park with the different sections, some historical some fun. Very reasonably priced tickets as well. If in SD during the baseball season a game is a must.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Park sits right in the middle of Gaslamp Quarters and is a great location for very good restaurants and fun both before and after the Padres games.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

A kind staff took me to the ticket counter because I bought it online (Ticketmaster) and his code reader cannot scan the copy. I really enjoyed my first MLB at Petco Park! And thanks for ROGER CLEMENS card...

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Awesome place to see a baseball game....lots of restaurants, etc.....for before and after the game. Great place. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Did not get the opportunity to enter the stadium, but the outside looked average. My only concern would be traffic congestion. I believe it was I-5 that was very close by, but I would think traffic would have a negative impact on the Gas Lamp district as well as the Embarcado area on a big game day.