“Beautiful Ballpark”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ballpark”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We loved the location and the atmosphere of this park. We are used to ATT park and this is a close second to us.

• Arabic first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun Family Day”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very easy to access. Easy purchase along with everything else. Beautiful park & kids really enjoyed it!!

Visited October 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice ballpark”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Nice looking place. Enjoyed the game while i was there. Prices were good and seats weren't bad. I love the ice cream helmets

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Gibraltar
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Baseball for Brits”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

As an English couple, my wife and I visited Petco park to see our first ever baseball game when the Padres played Colorado.
I booked tickets online before we traveled and picked seats in the front row deep in the outfield thinking we would have a good view, it was obvious on arrival that somewhere in the stand behind the batter would have been a much bet.
I would definitely recommend a visit though as it was a good insight into American life, the fans gave the visiting fielding team some stick and when San Diego scored a home run in the first inning, there were fireworks and everything.

Downey, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“I love Petco Park...a fine stadium, indeed!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I just simply don't get tired of visiting this beautiful stadium. The views are spectacular, I like how it's right by the bay, and gives you a panoramic view of downtown San Diego. Petco Park also has a small park known as Park at the Park, which can be used as a viewing area for home games, as well as a playground. I like the way the staff members coordinated crowd traffic, and are always friendly and courteous. The gaming experience stokes me everytime, especially when a Padre hits a home run :-). I do always look forward to the occasional Friday Night Fireworks! The park's carnitas burrito is to die for! I'm a proud Padres fan, and the fan base is blessed with such an awesome ballpark!