“Great park”

69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I visited three baseball parks in California.Att,Dodger stadium and Petco in San Diego.Petco was the best. The overall setting in downtown was excellent. The Trolley stop is a block from the park.The padres do not have a lot of baseball history, but they incorporated what they have into the park. The ballpark staff was great also.The views from the upperdeck were great and for a newer park,the facility had a lot of character.If i were in San Diego again and the Padres were in town,I would definitely return.
I would also return to Dodger Stadium.ATT would not be on my return list.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“first pro baseball game”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Life long friends invited me and my daughter too our first pro baseball game. Petco park is a nice facility, and my daughter really enjoyed every minute. The friar even came back out on the field to hand my daughter and ball, which made her day also the lil give aways they have are great, we got a wallet. Great experience for a first pro game.

1 Thank Shana M
Studio City, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice Stadium”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Seems fan friendly and very close to the main downtown area with lots of restaurants and bars. Food prices are average for stadiums I have visited

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ACMan53
Wilmington, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A big baseball fans wife”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We signed up for a pre game tour for only 11.00. It was great. Our tour guide had great strories to share about events at the park. Nicest staff at a ball park ever. You can come and go during a game and when there is not a game you can us the ball park as a park.I was very impressed and I'm not a great baseball fan. I just go with my husband.

1 Thank Janis D
Glasgow, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic arena for baseball”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went to 2 games while we were in San Diego last week, 1 v LA Dodgers and 1 v SF Giants as well as the early bird park tour. The tour was great and the guide was fun.
The facilities at the park are first class from the bleachers section to the more expensive tickets. If you get the chance to eat in the Metal Supply Co building you should, the food is tasty and huge portions! You can get to watch either the 1st 3 innings or the rest of the game in that part of the park too. There are plenty of toilets In the stadium too. Beer is expensive but worth the money for the atmosphere alone. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Lucy S