“Best sandwich ever.”

Neighborhood: Mission Beach
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best sandwich ever.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had the club sandwich. Best I have ever had. Atmosphere was great. Service was attentive but not intrusive. I did not have to await and beg for the check.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great disappointment”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, we chose to have breakfast at the Mission Cafe and Coffee House. What a disappointment! The service was fine but the food was just okay. In fact, we had to send one of the meals back because it was too cold to eat. Next trip to San Diego will not include a visit to the Mission Cafe.

• Visited January 2013
Tustin, California
“Popular spot - food just okay”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Friday morning breakfast. Place was packed. Had a basic egg on flour tortilla meal, and my companion had pancakes. Nothing spectacular

Visited December 2012
“Yummy breakfast, great location and cute restaurant”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Theme for us today at the Mission Cafe was Latino breakfast for two of us, my husband had the most popular breakfast, the apple sausage with eggs& rosemary bread. The corn tamales were fantastic, probably the best tamales I have had in a restaurant. The three of us were happily satisfied & full. Mission gets enthusiastic reviews from the whole party. Well done!

Santa Barbara, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I were staying nearby and, based on the good reviews, decided to visit The Mission for breakfast. We were not disappointed! I had one of the Latino Plates, and my wife had eggs, potatoes and pancakes. Everything was beyond excellent. We had so much good stuff to eat we actually skipped lunch! I'll recommend The Mission to all my friends.

• Visited December 2012