“Great Food, Great Service at Miguel's”
Review of Miguel's Cocina

Miguel's Cocina
Ranked #203 of 4,960 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The servers and greeters here are very friendly and we got seated right away. The food was wonderful and it tasted authentic -- just like my hometown authentic Mexican restaurant. I had the chicken fajitas which were amazing. Others at our table indulged in the margaritas which they said were wonderful.

Prices are not bad either. Try it out!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

When you've got that craving for chips, salsa, re-fried beans, and traditional Mexican fare, you can't go wrong here. The usual stuff is prepared excellently, and there are a number of items and accoutrements unique to this Miguel's. Try it. You'll like it.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

True authentic Mexican food! Lisa will greet you with her Warm personality! We were so impressed from the moment we walked through the door, the smell's were incredible! The FOOD was AMazing! Were are picky! We sat out side on the upper level tucked away in the quite corner, great table if you have infants and children, beautiful views, great friendly service & staff!! Amazing food! Locals come to dine here for their Fish Tacos, that says a whole lot! We like our salsa and chips, and their Jalapeno white sauce is simply divine, you will want to lick the bowl, just ask for more,also try their guacamole!.Entree's come out hot! YEAH Hot food!
I enjoy their enchiladas,shredded beef tacos, my husband enjoys Huveos Rancheros,fajitas,burritos,My husband recommends their Ultimate Margaritas! I enjoyed my soft drink. No matter what you choose on their menu, you can't go wrong. Sit back take in the views of this charming city and enjoy your meal, you will not leave hungry! Amazing gem, we come here twice at least during our stay on shelter Island. If your here on a Sunday, Plan to have Sunday Brunch hours are from 10:00 am to 3:00 PM.
I am writing this review and I am thinking to myself, I want to go here for lunch right now, there 2 plus hours away,soon. They have 5 locations, just opened one up in Carlsbad,Ca.Were going soon :-) Great gem for Couples to family's.
Enjoy your meal, you will NOT be disappointed! "Chief" Jeanette

3  Thank WSJSS
Reviewed April 5, 2014

If you enjoy Mexican food with a great ambiance try Miquels. Be sure to check out the half price bottle of wine night - it is worth it. We had a great waiter who made the meal fun. Thanks

1  Thank travellingduo67
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate here, as we were staying close in Shelter Island. We really enjoyed our meal and thought the service was excellent. We ate out on the deck and they even had heaters for the guests who got chilly by the breeze.