“Super big portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The size of the meal is too much food for me. Very good. Never had a bad breakfast here. Good place for weekend breakfast. Never tired lunch or dinner. not sure if the serve it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food and service. More than most people can eat.....monster portions. Very unique atmosphere, fun and quirky waitstaff. Food you could not make at home.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Hash house has the biggest breakfast you will ever eat. The food is fresh, hot and very good. We have eaten there many times and we will be back many more times! Best breakfast in SD!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The service was wonderful,, the menu eclectic and diverse..... Portion sizes are beyond enormous so I suggest sharing entrees..... The facility is a bit small so you are very close to your neighbor.....overall trendy and nice.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped by for a brunch and had a 45 minute wait. The food is comfort, mid-west style. Really, the portions are much too large. Consider sharing or taking home a portion of the meal. My mother and I shared a tenderloin sandwich and still had a to-go bag. Other people with chicken dishes faced a mound of food. When I asked for a side of vegetables, our server asked me what I wanted. I replied "what do you have?" I had a nice serving of mushrooms, asparagus, and green beans. The prices are moderate for what is served. But, remember, this is comfort food, not fine dining.