“Ice Cream and Chocolate paradise”

Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
Ranked #5 of 151 Dessert in San Diego
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Norwich, Norfolk England
“Ice Cream and Chocolate paradise”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The choice of chocolate sundaes seem at first to be rather expensive, that is until you try them. Worth every penny. First tried this chocolate in San Francisco and is without question of the best I have ever tasted. Venue was also very clean and even received a complementary chocolate upon entering.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Alaska
“Well worth every calorie!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I found ghirardelli accidentally and it totally made my day which also happened to be my birthday. I ordered a mini hot fudge sundae and they served it to me with a candle. I also bought a bunch of chocolate bars that I haven't seen at home. I have enjoyed every last morsel and I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited May 2013
Mount Dora, Florida
“Don't worry about the calories”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Made two trips during our recent visit to San Diego and had a great experience during both. We had the Treasure Chest (hot brownie sundae) and a cold glass of milk. The prices were reasonsble for the area and the offer a free sample to everyone who walks in the door. The sundaes were consistent and very tastie. On our second visit we decided to split one between the two of us If you are worried about your calorie intake you had best not pay the place a visit and go some place for a healthier choice. We would not hesitate to pay them another visit on a return trip.

Visited July 2013
Albany, New York
“Amazing late night snack!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were looking for a late night snack and happen about Ghirardelli Ice Cream. I love milkshakes so this was perfect. The wait was a little long as it was a very nice night out and the place was busy. It was worth the wait though. The ice cream tasted amazing.

• Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Always good”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you like ice cream then this is the place for you. We lived in California for six years and I swear that out of all the things there were to love, this is what my husband misses most!