“Great if you like standing in line. Very popular”

Extraordinary Desserts
Ranked #6 of 157 Dessert in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is a popular place for anyone that is after dessert and a coffee. I frankly am over thirty and do not like standing in line just because it is the place to be on a Friday night. Put off big time when one customer was killed and another injured whilst standing in line, 2006. Hasn't put me off completely but always at the back of my mind when I visit.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited San Diego for the first time during Restaurant Week and omg, the desserts here will make you want to move! Everything I tried was delicious! Loose teas and amber sugar accompanied my cakes, Danish and turnovers each time. Servers are patient and warm! Please open on the East Coast, please.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The deserts here are fantastic. the hardest part is deciding what to get. Everything looked amazing.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Was this the best dessert I have ever had? No. But was it worth going to? Yes. I ordered the lemonade to go with my cake and it was entirely too sour. I told the clerk and she immediately asked if I wanted a new one or to try something else. I then had the kiwi lemonade and it Rocked! So yummy. We had the Shangri-La. It was alright, but I wouldn't order it again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Love to come here before a show at the Civic Center for a light dinner and special dessert either before or after show. First, you have to admire the works of art before choosing just the perfect treat. Then walk off those delicious calories to the show or wherever you're headed to knowing you're experiencing something special - whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or just living life the way it's meant to be enjoyed.