“A mixed review”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a terrific (!) Calamari salad that we shared. We also had a number of sushi rolls. They were only OK. I was surprised that there was no Japanese sushi chef. We were very put-off when what appeared to be a customer went behind the sushi station (talking to the "chefs") and started picking up food and sampling it with his fingers. Some of my friends that were there go often and love it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night,

Very quiet, but the restaurant has a nice ambience. Lots of tables which I'm sure are packed out in High Season.

I ordered duck pancakes which were lovely, and just the right size.
For my main I ordered the sushi.
Would highly recommend the Coronado Roll. 10pcs- containing Crab, shrimp, salmon, avocado and other bits.
Gorgeous and not as fishy tasting as it sounds. Anyway too big to finish so took the rest home.

The wine list is also pretty good too.
Our server enjoyed the fact we were Irish. He had a couple of jokes involving paddy Irishmen. His Witt was far funnier tho, and one remark had us laughing for about 10mins. Quite a character.

A really positive experience, and would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Sat outside, had a few food selections, which were very reasonable on their happy hour menu, like a rainbow roll and spicy salmon. Was able to try a few things I have never ordered before. Also had a great martini made with cold saki and Chambord. Very relaxing. Service was great!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I suppose I should start by saying we didn't have sushi & maybe that's their strength. We did, however, have way over-cooked vegetables that had some vaguely Szechwan sauce & orange chicken that was supposed to be spicy but wasn't. It was tough, though. So was the rice. The tea was very good, & so was the service. But if you're looking for authentic Chinese, don't come here.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Not good at all! Not real chinese cuisine! All the food is the same taste. No chinese cooker. But the stuffs are very friendly!