“Great Food-Great Service-Great Location!”
Review of Vittorio's

Vittorio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Vittorio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,463 of 4,870 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: European, Italian, Bar
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We were here to celebrate a cousin's First-Communion. The food was fresh, tasty and creative. Appetizers were awesome! Salads were light and healthy. I enjoyed their porcini mushroom filled ravioli's. The Pizzas are excellent. The service was excellent. The staff is attentive, helpful and contributed a lot to the ambiance and enjoyment of the guests. The bar serves fine wines and drinks. Vittorio's was so easy to get to, right off State Route 56, take the Camino Del Sur exit. Turn left on Highland Village Place (1st Left).

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were not from the area so weren't sure where to eat so I asked our Tom-tom for restaurants near us. The list was mostly fast food places but the name "Vittorio's" sounded promising. What a treat. Service was excellent, as was the food and we had a very nice Super Tuscan red wine with dinner. Atmosphere was great, too. Highly recommended and I'd go back in a flash.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The previous incarnation of this place was Villa Capri, which had distinct ups and downs. As Vittorio's it seems more focused on customer service, and the food is definitely on the upside. It's a bright spot in the lengthy desert of Hwy 56 between the delights of Del Mar Heights and the mixed bag of Poway restaurants.

We had the farfalle with chicken in a light pesto sauce and the shrimp fra diavolo with linguine. Both were very tasty, perfectly prepared and not a bad price.

Speaking of prices, an excellent glass of wine was only $4 on happy hour special -- not just the house wine, but also the good stuff.

If you have been here before, give it another try.

1  Thank oscar505
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I LOVE this place for lunch-the salads, pastas and paninis are ALL wonderful. The paninis are so big, that we usually end up taking the second half home for another meal. The salads-light, tasty!!! I cannot decide which pasta sauce I like best-everyone I have tasted has been superb.
I have been so impressed with this place, I booked it for an event. EVERYONE (about 60 people) raved about this place.
YOU definitely get your money's worth here!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been looking for a family friendly italian restaurant in North County and I have found it. This local eatery was bustling on the Friday night we visited. The kid's had some very good thin crust pizza and simple penne pasta with meat sauce. They both loved it and with a drink and a cookie it was only $6. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and it was delicious. The chicken was tender and the sauce was light and full of great flavor. This entree came with fresh vegetables and scalloped potatoes. My wife ordered the Veal Parmagiana. She thought the veal was very tender and had the perfect compliment of sauce and cheese. The atmosphere was nice and the service was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant for high quality Italian food.